Monday, July 21, 2008

Beach...woohoo!

So, we're safe and sound in Hong Kong :) Haven't quite made it to "debriefing" yet, but I figure we'll get there sometime...tonight-ish. We've been busy enjoying the AC, sleeping till noon, and gazing at the beautiful view of the beach from our Hotel! Jealous? Yeah I would be too...except I'm here. Lol. Anyway, we love you and can't wait to see you all again. We'll probably continue to post blogs occasionally from home, updating you on how God continues to use this experience in our lives :) Pray for lots of rest while we're here, and safe travels home, and we'll see you soon!

Love, Cassie and team

1 comment:

Jessica said...

CASSIE!!! When are you going to be back?? The room is all clean and ready for you... Except for your bed... I've been sleeping in it.
I miss you guys and I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Cambodia! Give the team hugs from me if you can!
Love you girls! You're all AMAZING!!

The Trip